Every Friday starting at 11:00 am
Formerly “Toddler Time”, “Discover with Me” is time for preschoolers and their caregivers to learn with each other. Each session will explore a specific milestone in child development, followed by an adult/child activity encouraging achievement of the milestone, and ending with “at-home” activities and information for caregivers to continue with their child.
No reservation is necessary to participate in Discover With Me – however – sessions start promptly at 11:00 am. This is a significant change from Toddler Time’s format.
Program admission is included as part of the Museum’s admission fee (and yes – children under 2 are still free to attend the program). An occasional program will have an activity fee to cover the cost of materials.
A list of the upcoming sessions, the content and any additional costs follows;
- October 3 – Play with Me! Imagination and Creativity – no materials fee
- October 10 – Sing and Dance with Me! Rhthym, Language and Large Motor Skills – no materials fee
- October 17 – Talk to Me! Language – $3.00 materials fee
- October 24 – Explore with Me! Five Senses – no materials fee
- October 31 – No Discover with Me! as we will be observing Halloween Happenings at the Museum that day instead.
- November 7 – Big Moves with Me! – large motor skills, mimicking – no materials fee
- November 14 – Small Moves with Me! – fine motor skills – $3.00 materials fee
- November 21 – Listen to Me! – Language and Communication – no materials fee
- November 28 – No Discover with Me! – Black Friday at the Museum.
Check the calendar for details: Go to Calendar.